BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 March 2008

over tired and over eating


7.45 hot water and lemon
8.15 linseeds in water
9.00 juice made with 1 pear, 2 apples, 2 satsumas,4 carrots, large handfuls of spinach,small piece of fresh ginger root.
10.00 potato waffle with an egg on baked in oven,tea with milk to drink.
11.00 green tea with eat natural bar.
1.15 pannini with tuna and mayonnaise with chopped onions, tea with milk to drink.
4.00 green tea.
7.00 oven baked potato wedges, quorn chicken burger,beans and water to drink.

Just need to gloss over today, I have not eaten well and have not drank enough water. My excuse is extreme tiredness as I got very little sleep last night and I have just craved hot comfort food ,that in itself would not have been too bad but I ate large portions at both lunch and tea time.So on to another day tomorrow and hope to do better.

0 comments: