BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 28 March 2008

Need more water...

6.15 hot water and lemon
6.45 linseeds in water
7.15 juice made with 2 apples, pear, 2large handfuls of kale,parsnip,3 carrots, 1/4 pineapple and a tablespoon of udo's oil.
8.30 bacon buttie with white bread and tea with milk to drink.
2.00 leftover roast veg and cous cous from tea last night.water to drink.
6.45 southern fried chicken and potato slices in batter , sweetcorn with butter on. tea with milk to drink.

Have felt less bloated today I think my hormones have settled down again.Was going to get a takeaway for tea as I was out getting my hair cut but decided to go to sainsbury and got something I just needed to chuck in the oven and wait, not particularly low fat but v enjoyable.....
Writing this I have just realised how little I am drinking during the day must make a point of drinking much more.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I've been realizing that I need to drink more water too...

Lynn said...

Does your tea not count? I suddenly realised last night seeing it written down that I don't often even drink herbal tea on an afternoon.

Stacie said...

I suppose it counts but I read that when doing a detox, one should drink more water, to help with the flushing.

Lynn said...

Makes sense, I have done better today but only able to drink herbal teas,I can't always face water some how...