BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Tuesday


7.00 hot water and lemon
7.30 linseeds in water
8.00 juice made with 2 carrots, 1 orange,handful spinach.1/2 bag rocket,1/4 pineapple,2 apples,orange pepper.
8.30 porridge sesame seeds flaked almonds and bio yogurt on top.Tea to drink
10.00 peppermint tea
11.30 choc biscuit and tea with milk
1.00 toasted pitta and a cracker with houmous and tuna pate,water to drink.
6.15 juice leftover from this morning.
7.00 sweet potato wedges roasted with a little olive oil and tarragon sprinkled on, chicken goujons,green salad, water to drink

I have felt slightly better today. When I have more time I am going to give an update on how I think this diet change has helped and where I think I need to tweak things a little.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I very much look forward to reading how you think this diet has helped you! Reading it has been such an inspiration to me! I have been using some of your ideas - like lemon water in the am, followed by fresh-squeezed juice. I also bought some houmous yesterday, and found I really like it! I think I'm getting closer to starting my own food diary blog. I just had to work a few things out, get some sort of plan, and change a few habits so I would not be too embarrassed to post what I've eaten.

So is porridge oatmeal?

Lynn said...

Oh Stacie I am so pleased that you are getting some benefit from it.I appreciate you commenting every day as well, thank you xx
Yes porridge is oatmeal supposed to release energy slowly and keep you full longer. xx

Emma said...

Hi Lynn

Just wanted to say thanks for putting up your diet on here. I am trying to lose weight and eat better. The juices sound really good so I will definitely give some of them a go. I have just rejoined weight watchers on-line and lost 11lb in my first week but I think most of that was because I was ill and I am struggling more this week. Your blog has given me a much needed boost to carry on as I am desperate to lose weight and keep it off but I have about 7 stone I need to lose.

Look forward to reading your blog.

Take care
Emma
xx

Stacie said...

Lynn - I started my health blog today! I will publish it at the end of the day. (Well, the end of my day, while you are fast asleep, since you are 5 hours ahead of me). Anyway, I was wondering if you minded if I linked to you. I will say something like, "I got my inspiration from my blogging friend Lynn."

Lynn said...

Stacie, I am pleased you are starting and hope you find it as useful as I do. I would be very honoured to have a link like that..xx

Lynn said...

Emma, thanks for that, I am sure we can all support each other and it sounds as if you have a good start, it's weightloss even if you were ill;-)xx