BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 24 March 2008

Cake for tea mmmmmm

9.00 hot water and lemon
9.30 linseeds in water
10.00 smoothie made with milk,handful of oats, tablespoon of honey,banana all blended together.
11.30 eat natural bar and peppermint tea
12.30 2 boiled eggs and wholemeal seeded toast, tea with milk to drink
5.00 carrot and coriander soup,1/2 ham roll and cheese and onion roll,crisps, chocolate sponge cake( yummy and so easy made in the micro recipe by Nigella Lawson) with creme fraiche.2 weak wine spritzers to drink.

I had a lie in this morning but found it hard to get going.I have had a migraine type headache for two days so that has worn me down a bit.It eased off as the afternoon wore on.
We were at my sisters for tea and had a little splurge with wine and cake.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

ooo...smoothies and boiled eggs, two of my favorites!

I hope your headache improves.