BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 8 March 2008

Temptation


7.00 hot lemon and water
7.30 linseeds in water
8.00 juice made with 2 oranges,3 apples,handful spinach,1/4 fennel,2 pears,1/4 pineapple,2 carrots.Udo's oil.
8.30 toast with soya marg(thought I would miss the butter but it was OK)i/2 tin mackerel and tea to drink
12.30 chicken burger and chips with a small(minuscule) side salad.Tea to drink.
5.30 leftover juice from this morning
6.00 homemade soup using 1pt stock made with 1 chicken oxo and two tsp of marigold Bullion powder 2 sticks celery 2 carrots 2 potato's 2 onions 1 clove garlic fry onions in 1tbs olive oil till soft then add other ingrdients and turn for 5 mins add stock bring to boil and then simmer for 25 to 30 mins then blend.1 wholemeal bread roll with houmous on.water to drink.

Feeling tired again today, Hormones on the change again as I am mid cycle and I am having to fight hard not to binge....

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling tired and hormonal. I always have annoying cravings when my hormones are coming on strong. I hope you find the power to fight!

Lynn said...

Thanks Stacie,I have managed so far today and I think it is because I crave something hot so I am going to keep on with the soup and roll as it is very filling and also satisfying xx