BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 1 March 2008

Doing porridge

7.30 hot water and lemon.
8.00 water with linseed's.
8.30 juice made with 2 satsumas, 2 carrots,1/4 fennel,2 apples, and 1/4 cabbage.then blended in one avocado.It was a little strong as I had put in quite a large piece of cabbage, so not as pleasant to drink.
9.00 porridge 1/2 water, 1/2 milk, almonds and sesame seeds on top with rhubarb and vanilla yogurt.I have to come up with some breakfast options but this does keep the hunger pangs away and that stops any cravings!!!
12.00 Tomato soup with some sweet chilli sauce in and a cracker with Moroccan pate and houmous on.Water to drink.
3.30 detox tea and a banana
4.15 handful roasted seeds
5.15 homemade pizza using a packet of cheese and onion bread dough (not left to rise)
homemeade secret sauce(lots of hidden veg) and cheddar cheese on top. Potato wedges baked in oven.Water to drink.


Found this site,helpful information about foods that provide energy and also different foods to combat various symptoms of the Menopause.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Like you I'm am also on a health drive to try to boost myself and increase energy. Home ed can be tiring and I need to be on better form than I am now :-)

I had glandular fever about fourteen months ago now nd I have never been right since. I think I've got some sort of post viral thing going on.

I had fibromyalgia years ago and sometimes I feel very similar now.

Like you I'm trying hard but often lack willpower. Breaking habits can be hard and I sometimes find it impossible to see beyond the instant gratification of a piece of cake :-)

I've enrolled on a distance learning course here http://www.natnut.co.uk/ as although I have access to lots of therapists and feel benefits from seeing them, I still stray from the path. I'm hoping that by doing a course like this I will be a bit more focused.

I think keeping a blog about your progress is a great idea.

Lynn said...

Hi Claire,
lots of your symptoms will be similar to my ME symptoms.There is also an overlap between the symptoms of the Menopause and ME it is just my bad luck to be getting over ME and hit straight into an early menopause!!!!I had to do somethng to help myself and this blog is definitely helping so far....