BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 March 2008

Short and sweet

7.30 hot water and lemon
8.00 linseeds in water
8.30 juice leftover from yesterday(not ideal but had kept well in a flask in the fridge)
9.00 wholemeal roll with mackerel on, soya marg used instead of butter.
11.30 eat natural bar and a peppermint tea
1.00 homemade veg soup leftover from other night and wholemeal roll spread with houmus.
6.00 leftover stew from last night.water to drink.
Short and sweet tonight, Milly really poorly with horrid flu like symptoms.No sleep for any of us last night.Glad I had leftover food, no need to cook so no temptation to binge on uhealthy stuff due to being knackered;-)xx

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Sorry to hear Milly is sick, and that you didn't sleep well. Hope tonight is better.

I have been doing a lot better with my eating habits. Soon I may start my own food blog.

"knackered" does that mean tired?

Lynn said...

Yes it does indeed ;-) xx

Stacie said...

Well, in that case, I too am very knackered today! I will have to add that word to my vocabulary to make people ask questions. And when they do I'll tell them I learned it from my new British blogging buddy! :-)