BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 27 March 2008

Another day

7.45 hot water and slice of lemon
8.15 linseeds in water
8.30 smoothie made with banana, oats, milk, peanut butter.
10.30 nettle tea and eat natural bar.
1.00 vegetable soup and dr karg cracker spread with you guessed it houmous!!!water to drink
3.30 corn cake with peanut butter and jam on
6.00 oven roast veg( courgette,onion,red and Orange pepper,aubergine,olives, garlic cherry toms,basil leaves all coated in olive oil and roasted for around 50 Min's) cous cous,and harrissa paste.A portion of broccoli with a little butter on.

Just not getting enough time to make this blog any more interesting I am afraid.It is still serving it's purpose for me though so I will persevere.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

I think it's plenty interesting! It doesn't have to be exciting. I like reading it because it gives me ideas. For example, I have never made a smoothie with banana, oats, milk and peanut butter. I think I will try it! It also encourages me to keep going with mine.