BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 7 March 2008

Pretty green juice.

7.30 hot water and lemon
8.00 linseeds in water.
8.30 juice made with 2 apples, 2 oranges,1/2 head of broccoli,large handful watercress,2 handfuls spinach,1/4 pineapple,1 pear,udo's oil. I started initially following recipes for juices out of Gillian Mckeiths books and a really good one by Jason Vale the juice master.I have now progressed to concocting my own brews:) this was actually very tasty if a little earthy and a rather pretty shade of green....
9.00 porridge topped with sesame seeds and flaked almonds and rhubarb and vanilla bio live yogurt.
11.00 peppermint tea and eat natural bar.
1.00 Quorn coated chicken breast and shop bought frozen potato wedges coked in the oven with peas.Water to drink.
4.30Juice leftover from this morning(so glad I decided to do this as part of the reason for lapsing in the past has been the faff of cleaning the machine...)
6.00Tin of Baxter's chicken noodle soup and one of mums homemade wholemeal bread rolls spread with houmous.Water to drink and milk thistle capsule.

I have been very tired and achey today,could be the start of a bug that's doing the rounds,hope not.The consequence of feeling so low is that I have found myself craving and wanting to eat comfort food.So I decided to forgo the crackers at lunch and have a hot meal(although it was still relatively low fat) and wedges fulfilled my desire for potato although I did have less than I would normally have.The thing I love to eat when I feel like this is mashed potato and gravy,don't need anything else just that and a large bowl:))))xx

4 comments:

Michelle said...

cleaning the juicer is why ours hardly gets used.

Michelle said...

and it is very pretty juice.

Also have been meaning to say I like you doing your own photos here rather than the stock pics.

Lynn said...

Thanks michelle, I have got into a routine now and the sink is empty before I start and I have to do it straight away.I got a whole fruit juicer to save time chopping but it still takes as long to clean it afterwards:( xx

Michelle said...

Ours is a whole fruit juicer. (got given it when a friend was clearing out her cupboards when she unexpectedly discovered she was carrying twins). Still takes ages and is not dishwashable as it collects too much water.