BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Feeling chipper,so close to the word chips!!! but no cravings as yet.....


7.30 hot water and lemon
8.00 linseeds in water
8.30 juice made with 3 apples, 1 large carrot,1 orange, 1/2 bag watercress, 2 big handfuls of spinach,1 sweet potato,udo's oil.
9.00 2 corn cakes with peanut butter and a banana on top.Tea with milk to drink.
1.00 1 cracker with houmous on 1 soya pudding and tea to drink.
3.30 Eat natural bar and detox tea.
5.00 leftover juice from this morning( the idea is to have a juice before the main meal and then I won't be as hungry)
5.30 stir fry prawns and peppers with noodles,steamed broccoli,spinach and peas.Water to drink and milk thistle capsule.

I have found as time has gone on I am craving things less and less but this morning as I was preparing Emily's sausage sandwich I was drooling a little:-)))
I have also found I am not needing as much to stay full,tummy must be shrinking(can only be a good thing!!!) and I have also been remarkably chipper which is bloody marvelous after three months of feeling shitty.Now I can't say whether it is the change in diet or the massage/reflexology or just the fact that I have had a period after three months and my hormones have settled but whatever it is I would like it to continue.....

The therapist I went to for the massage etc also does hypnotherapy and I am considering going along as it could help with the change in attitude and the relationship I have had with food.Just need to decide where to trim the household budget so I can afford it:-)

I have just received a book I ordered The Menopause diet I have not had time to read it yet but it covers all the areas affected by the menopause and I will report back once I have read it.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Feeling chipper is "bloody marvelous" news!

I think you eat remarkably well! You put me to shame,and inspire me to do better.

Are you a vegetarian? Do you tend to crave sweets or salty things more?

Lynn said...

i am not a vegetarian, but have found myself eating less and less meat over time. I crave different things at different times but I would say generally savoury. I am eating well since starting this blog but I would have been embarrassed to put in print the type of food and the amount I was eating!!!!

Michelle said...

toast and jam (no butter - that's good. Right?), 4 x tea, 2 x coffee, toasted panini with chicken and pesto from Starbucks (labelled lighter option), 3 bites of Clo's giant cookie, creamy pasta(2 and a bit bowls. not small bowls either!), satsuma, handful of sneakily grabbed Cadburys Mini Eggs that I'd bought a huge bag for Easter and there won't be any left by the weekend. (Actually I'm beginning to make myself sick on them. This is a good thing as overindulgence does put me off for a long long time), licked the lid of Clo's yogurt pot after removing it. 4 large glasses of water and walked into town and back.

Looked in mirror and felt flab several times to remind self of current problem. Also saw very overweight woman in town in see-through white tight trousers today. That was a motivator!

Do you mind me doing this on yours?

Lynn said...

What a laugh!!!!
Feel free....
Still laughing about the woman in white trousers,I'm going to keep an image in my head and also use it as a motivation:))xx

Michelle said...

crunchy nut cornflakes, couldn't reach the mini eggs as I'd lobbed them to the back of the cupboard and couldn't be bothered to get the ladder out, satsuma instead, Leftover honey roast parsnips, carrots and roast potatoes. 1 choc biscuit. About 6 cups of tea. Tacos.

Lynn said...

Michelle I remebered one of the first posts I read on your blog while I was reading your "food log" :) It was the easter one involving choc covered raisins,I remeber thinking what a lovely Mummy to go to such lenths, had you already bought some of them and eaten them?
Milly has often thought she had more eggs than she actually ends up eating can't think how that would happen!!!

Michelle said...

OMG I've forgotten the rabbit poo again! Thank you so much Lynn. Last year it was a night before dash to try and find a petrol station selling them. You are an angel looking out for me! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx