BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 6 March 2008

Forward planning needed


7.45 hot water and lemon
8.15 linseeds in water
8.30 juice made with 2 oranges ,3 apples, 2 celery sticks, 1/4 cucumber,2 carrots,1/4 fennel and udo's oil.
9.00 wholemeal muffin with soya marg(would normally slather with butter)a few thin slices of cheese and beans,detox tea to drink.
11.00 tea with milk
1.00(pictured)1 cracker with houmous,slices of red pepper, 1 corn bread with cottage cheese and chives,strawberry's and a soya pudding.peppermint tea to drink.
3.30 tea with milk
4.30 leftover juice from this morning
5.30 stir fry prawns leftover from last night and water to drink.

Started to read the menopause diet book, sounds like I am doing a lot of the things already but no doubt there will be some tips I haven't already heard.
Went into town this afternoon and was sorely tempted to sit in the cafe and have a big slice of cake and a cuppa but resisted and carried on shopping.I had left too long between snacks again so I got hungry.Little and often of the right kind of snacks seems to work just fine,needs me to be more organised and to plan ahead, oh dear!!!

Emily thought you might like to see what she had for lunch today...

3 comments:

Stacie said...

You are such an inspiration to me! You eat so well. I really need to get my butt in gear and change my ways! I keep resisting starting another blog, as I am afraid I will start and not keep up with it. But having to report what I eat would definitely make me think. I'll have to give it some ore thought. Thanks for making me think!

Lynn said...

You are welcome.I really don't want to come accross as having all the answers or being some kind of model super dooper goody two shoes!!! I have had dreadful issues with food for lot's of years.
I am doing well because I am thinking more about what I eat and why,and it is having to record it that I think is the key.
I once did a weightwatchers diet and had to log everything I ate and count the points I had eaten which was laborious but seemed to work well until I stopped counting the points!!!!
I don't want to count calories or whatever but thought the principal of recording it would help but it is hard to commit to doing it every night, hence the format(easy to remember and follow) and the lack of much info other than the food consumed!!
When your time is right you will make the changes you need.Thank you so much for supporting me in this and I hope you are feeling betterXXXX

Stacie said...

You definitely don't come across as a "super dooper goody two shoes!" I am just inspired by your dedication.

I too have many food issues. I'm an emotional eater. Luckily I have a good metabolism. I also have food intolerances (dairy, yeast and sugar) and a sensitive digestive system. I struggle with stomach discomfort, joint aches, headaches, fatigue and acne, all due, I believe, to food intolerances.

In January I told myself that this was the year of my health. Well here it is March and I am still struggling. So it is the right time for me to make the changes. I just need to do it.

It is my pleasure to support you in this, as I am being inspired.

And I think I may be feeling better, just still achy. There is a lot of flu going around, and I think I've been fighting it.