BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 2 March 2008

Strawberry delight.....

7.30 lemon in hot water.
Then a break with routine and a bacon butty in bed mmmmmmm.Cup of tea to drink.
12.30 Small bowl of french onion soup with cheesy crouton,Mutton,gravy,mash.spring greens,carrots,then trifle and strawberry pavlova.Two glasses of very weak spritzers rounding off a delightful mothers day meal at my sisters house with all the family.
5.30 peppermint tea.
6.ooScrambled egg on toast. Tea to drink.
7.00 chip sticks and 2 bite size chocolate bars to round of the day....

Bit of a break today as we were having a meal at my sisters, but on a positive note I had small portions and resisted seconds of the mutton and gravy which was just gorgeous....

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Is today mother's day in your neck of the woods?

Lynn said...

Yes, when is it your mother's day?

Claire said...

Pleased you had a good Mothers Day. Very restrained :-)

Lynn said...

I realised today that I have begun to feel different about food,something has shifted and god willing this new relationship will last.
I don't want to see food as the enemy any more and I think that changing the way I feel will enable me to let go and stop the bingeing.Here's hoping. xx

Stacie said...

Our mother's day is in May. I think it's so cool to become friends with someone in another country, and see all the differences! So, you're in England, right? What region?

I'm glad you had a good mother's day and were able to splurge a little without feeling guilty. My problem is once I splurge, I want to keep splurging. But of course you won't do that, since you have to tell us all what you eat tomorrow.

Stacie said...

Just as I posted my comment, yours came up. And it's funny. We must be on the same wave length somehow, because just today as I was planning our menu, I decided that I needed to take more joy and pleasure in the preparation of our food, and put my heart, soul and creativity into it. I no longer want to see it as the enemy either. I hope my way of thinking lasts as I try to put it into practice.

Lynn said...

stacie,
so true this blog is really helping:)
I too usually feel the need to continue a splurge once started but having to record it does give me a moments pause to choose differently.
I am in Cumbria The lake District.