BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 3 March 2008

Fresh air and excersise....

8.30 hot lemon and water
9.00 linseeds in water
9.30 Juice made with 2 apples, 1 grapefruit, 1 sweet potato,1/4 fennel,1/2 lime.Remarkably tasty and smooth I think the sweet potato added a creaminess.It was very filling and did not feel hungry but at 11.00 I had a banana to keep me going as we were heading out for the afternoon.
1.30 chips and a tuna savoury sandwich,tea to drink.
4.30juice lrftover form this morning stored in a flask in the fridge.Not ideal as some of the benefits of the natural enzymes are apparently lost immediately the juice is made but I knew I wouldn't have time to make one when I got home.6.15 detox herbal tea and a nutty type bar.
7.30 crackers with houmous and avocado.
Quick post tonight,we have been out all afternoon walking around a small animal farm lots of fresh(very cold)air and exercise. I now need to rest and have a hot bath and an early night......

4 comments:

Michelle said...

And I had bowl of crunchy nut with s/s milk, vegetable soup with bread and butter, coffee x 2, tea x 2, satsumas x 2, bite of Clo's kitkat.

And I'm incredibly hungry!

Stacie said...

Wow, that was a light day! And why the linseeds in water? What is their benefit?

Lynn said...

Michelle, I love that you are getting into the spirit of the blog, always good to share:)))
I find the fresh juices brilliant at filling me up,have you ever tried them? xxx

Lynn said...

Stacie,
Linseeds replenish Essential fatty acids which are used in energy production.They also have benefits to the digestion and passing through of waste....xx