BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 March 2008

A special meal for dad

9.30 Hot water with a slice of lemon

10.00 linseed's in water

10.30 fresh juice made with 3 large handfuls of spinach,2 apples, 1/4 fennel,3 large carrots,1/4 pineapple,1 lime.(makes enough for two drinks,I put a flask in the freezer to get cold then fill with excess juice and put into the fridge to have later in the day)

12.00 Dr Karg cracker with tomato and basil pate, 2 corn cakes with humus and ham on, salad leaves with cucumber and orange pepper,guacamole.Water to drink

1.30 nettle tea and a nut and seed bar

4.00 nettle tea

5.30egg mayonnaise with salad, spaghetti bolognese and 3 slices of garlic bread,ice cream with melted chocolate on.Water to drink.

The evening meal is far from usual, we rarely have three courses.It was a special meal my daughter and I cooked for my husband and the food was her choice.I could have had no bread and slightly less ice cream and chocolate though!!

I had a lie in this morning , I felt like I was coming down with something and have been sluggish all day

0 comments: