BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Mash moment...


7.45 hot water and lemon
8.15 linseeds in water.
9.00 juice made with 2 apples,1/4 fennel,3 celery sticks 1/2 cucumber,2/3 pineapple,2 carrots, and a tablespoon udo's oil.
10.00 banana and nutty seedy type bar,detox tea.
12.30 vegetable and pasta soup cracker with houmous, water to drink.
4.00 leftover juice made this morning
5.00 beef stew with mash.
7.00 peppermint tea.

Weak moment preparing tea and could not resist eating some of the potato from the pan once I had mashed it,as well as putting too much on my plate.Oh well, one slip all day isn't too bad at all.Potato in all it's forms is one of my real weakness's.

I had allowed myself to get too hungry this afternoon between 12.30 and 4.00 and must remember to have a little snack even though I may not be really hungry.

0 comments: