BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Still bloated....

8.30 hot water and lemon
9.00 linseeds in water
9.15 smoothie made with chocolate soya milk, 1 tbs peanut butter,1 banana.
11.45 chicken noodle soup, 2 dr karg crackers spread with an avocado and houmus.
1.15 tea with milk
2.00 banana
3.30 tea with milk
5.00 Cumberland sausage, egg,fish fingers, small portion of chips,wholemeal bread and butter,tea with milk to drink, ice cream for dessert.
8.00 detox tea.

I woke feeling bloated and have felt that way all day, I have hit mid-cycle and that could be the reason....

We had an afternoon out and tea was cooked for us by my sister,so no choice in what I ate.I managed to have small portions though.

I feel I have lapsed over the last week or so.I need food that is quick and easy to prepare and have fallen in to having the same things out of convenience.I have a new book called detox your life and it has info on super foods so I am looking forward to finding some more healthy choices that don't involve too much preperation.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Lynn, I came to this blog through your home ed one. I'm curious - what's the deal with linseeds in water? Never heard of that before!
Yours,
Debbie (learn right from the start on the EY HE ring)

Lynn said...

Hi Debbie,
Linseeds/flax seeds are rich in EFA's and are involved in energy production and oxygen transfer.According to the gillian Mckeith book.EFA's help the body dissolve fat,mmm maybe I should take more;-))xx