BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 26 March 2008

Yoga plans

7.30 hot water and lemon
8.00 linseeds in water
8.30 juice leftover from yesterday
9.00 beans on toasted seeded bread spread with butter.( Pure organic soya marg is OK but I really wanted the taste of butter today)Tea with milk to drink.
12.30 2 dr karg crackers spread with houmous with flaked tuna and gherkins on top,sliced cucumber and a shop bought smoothie.Tea with milk to drink.
3.00 corn cake with peanut butter on and peppermint tea.
5.30 2 eggs and a small portion of chips from Morrison's Tea with milk to drink and 2 slices of white bread and butter.
7.30 cup of tea with milk made for me on my return from shopping by Milly...

I do not have as much time as I would like to research different foods and the impact they can have on my health.I have done a little more about super foods and will be compiling a list as soon as I can and trying to incorporate them in my diet.
I have found a Yoga class locally and this Friday I will go along to try it out.The only thing is it starts at 5.45 and finishes at 7.30, evenings are not my best time and I will need to really motivate myself to go out to exercise at that time;-)
I began the morning with yet another headache but didn't feel as sad as yesterday thank god.I was really really low,so low I felt like crying all the time and didn't know why.Not sure if my diet could change that aspect but will try to find things that will cos I don't like these sudden dips at all.I did talk to myself though and kept saying it will pass ,it will pass, and sure enough it has but hard to handle all the same..

0 comments: