BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter

7.00 hot water and lemon
7.30 linseeds in water
8.00 juice leftover from yesterday made with 3 sticks of celery, 1 pear, large handful alfalfa sprouts,large handful spinach,2 apples, 3 carrots.
8.30 2 corncakes with peanut butter and a banana on,peppermint tea to drink.
10.30 eat natural bar with peppermint tea to drink
12.00 chicken noodle soup with dr karg cracker spread with houmous.
1.30 tea with milk and some chocs.
3.00 caramel flavour soya pudding.
4.00 hard boiled egg(I remember reading somewhere that a boiled egg was a good snack as it provided protein to help with energy and also fills you up so you don't eat too much at the meal)
5.30 Roast chicken (organic cost an arm and a leg but can't go back to the really cheap ones when I know how they are raised) oven roast parsnips and carrots with thyme on, roast potatoes, green beans and cauliflower cheese. Gravy made around the bird with wine and onions.Water to drink.

It feels strange to be back blogging after a break.
I did quite well on holiday, I took the juicer!!!! I also resisted the temptation to have wine and crisps on an evening which was OK, we didn't really miss them. We ate out on numerous occasions but I had made a low fat veg soup and a lentil stew( sounds dreary but is really tasty) so we had them on an evening as a lighter option. I didn't over do things when we ate out, I had what I fancied and had fish and chips but balanced it out in the evening. I managed well energy wise but got a bit cranky towards the end of the holiday ( I now know I was pre menstrual)I am going to try and find a way to stop the dips in mood.
I have been over on Claires Blog Raising the next generation and she has a post about Super foods and I am trying to find out more as I could certainly do with some of that.....
Over the weeks I have lost 6 lbs, it is a steady loss, and I hope it continues.I need to start some gentle excersise and am thinking of going to a yoga class and starting to take Beauty out for short walks( we now have a harness and a lead on her collar and Al says she is easier to control when she lunges which means I won't be expending too much energy just controlling her)that's the plan for next week so lets see if I can motivate myself.......

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Good for you for doing so well while on vacation. I've been struggling with sugar addiction because of pre menstrual syndrome!