BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 24 February 2008

The start.....

Today started as I intend to start each day from now with a hot water and lemon.

I then had porridge made with milk,a sprinkle of brown sugar and a chopped banana and a spoonful of sesame seeds on top,a small cup of tea with milk.Ideally should of had porridge made with half water and no sugar and probably no milk in the tea,start slowly and reduce little by little I think otherwise I will hate it and not stick to it.

Had a small hand full of mixed roasted seeds mid morning.

lunch was a Thai red curry soup from a tin which was disgusting so most went in the bin,I then made three corn crackers with butter and jam and had a glass of sparkling water.I have not done the shopping and there was very little in and I had to be quick as we were going out.

Home mid afternoon and a nut and seed bar with chocolate on and a herbal tea.

For tea I made roast pork and gravy with steamed broccoli and oven roasted carrots and roast potatoes.I had less than I would normally but it was still too much and I should of used less fat in the roasting pan. I was unable to resist the pork when it came out of the oven and was brown and gorgeous on the outside and had to slice some off!!

So all in all not a great first day ,but I don't intend to berate myself ,I am merely going to record what I eat and how I feel and try to use each day as a benchmark for doing a little better the next day and see how things go.

0 comments: