BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 25 February 2008

Getting into the swing


7.15
Homeopathic remedy lycopodium 30
7.30(on auto pilot and nearly had my normal cup of tea)
Hot water and lemon
8.30
Fresh juice made with
3 apples
1/2 lemon
1/2 fennel
2 celery sticks
9.30
small slice toast and butter with thin slices of cheese with beans on top.
herbal tea and milk thistle capsule,this is to support liver function.
1.00
Tin chicken curry soup(better than the one yesterday, but will not buy again)
water
4.00
eat natural bar(not too sure how healthy these are, they have no breakdown of fat etc on but they are really tasty, and the nuts and seeds in will give an energy boost.)
cup of tea with milk
6.30
Turkey in a Malaysian Rendang sauce with rice, green beans and peas,small nan bread with smear of butter on.
water to drink.
A really bad start to the morning I felt terrible but as the day has gone on I have felt really good and actually got through phone calls and other things that have been waiting to be done for ages, very productive.

Mood wise have felt quite good until mid afternoon when I started to get cranky and short tempered.I need something that is going to give more of a boost than the nut bar, maybe some fruit along side it?

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I think this is a good idea! Maybe I will start a health blog too and we can support each other this way. I have actually thought of doing this before, but thought, "who would want to read that?" Then I thought of just doing it for myself. I'll let you know when mine is up and running. Thanks!

Lynn said...

I got the idea when I thought about keeping a food diary, I then realised how much writing a blog had helped to focus my mind and help to work out issues.So I thought what better way to do it even if it doesn't get read....

wolf girl (millie) said...

mum heyar is a link to my ouer bolg
my pets http://mypets8888.blogspot.com/