BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 4 April 2008

Loss of focus

Best to draw a veil over the last few days.I have been very lethargic, due to having very little sleep, due to a little bundle sharing my bed who hasn't been too well;-)

Consequently my food choices have been less than ideal and I have overeaten at most evening meals.I knew these times would be the testing time and I don't feel I have gone off the rails but I do need to get my focus back again .I have been very bloated and can only put it down to PMT .I have stopped having the linseeds as I know in the past too much fibre has set of my IBS symptoms so I thought I would give it a rest and see if it helps.So far I still feel bloated so I don't think it has been that which has caused it.

So a new day tommorow and try again....

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Have you been reading 'You are what you eat' By Dr. Gillian McKeith, it sounds like you have. If you haven't I would recommend it wholeheartedly, as I'm following her book and have lost a stone, I'm 42 and have found it harder to lose weight more recently